Friday, April 17, 2009

Dream Combos



I work most in wide/ ultra wide and low light, the FF D700's extreme higher ISO performance is a enabler to make my dream come true - my wide lens resumed to the focal lenght they supposed to be and I can now shoot handheld in low available light. I have several favorite combos setup for the D700. D700 with my beloved 28mm f/1.4 AFD (oh... someone told me that it is now something like US $3,000 on ebay ?!) is my dream setup, the focal length and fast speed just perfectly match my photography style. With 85mm f/1.4 AFD, that is another great combo for my portrait work. Though both Nikkor primes seems a bit outdate design when loaded on the D700, they produce very nice result. More samples to come. After some further assessment, I decided to acquire my first high performance Nikkor zoom lens - 24-70mm f/2.8, this makes a real modern and versatile work horse for many dynamic work environment. Check

No comments:

Post a Comment